To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2006 11:02 AM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Looking for an administrator

We are aggressively looking for a full time person to replace our junior
admin that left to start his own consulting business and computer repair.

W.L. Edwards
CEO
RNet Communications
Office 765-342-3554
Fax 765-349-4880

IMPORTANT:  Confidentiality Statement:
This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain
information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the
intended recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of
the message and its attachments and notify RNet Communications immediately