To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2006 8:24 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] power draw

The problem is I don't want to power down everything to check it. I already have a Kill-A-Watt.

Travis
Microserv

CHUCK PROFITO wrote:
WOULD A "KILL A WATT" BE TOO SMALL? FROOGLE IT, ABOUT $20-25. MINE WORKS
WELL.

Hi,

We have a large power bar mounted on a rack that powers several servers and switches. It keeps popping the breaker that feeds the bar. Is there any device (ammeter?) that I can measure the amperage draw on that cord while everything is running?

Thanks,

Travis
Microserv