Does that APC unit have a monitoring (ethernet or serial) port?  You
should be able to pull the amperage used from it that way. Either
through the APC software or through snmp. The proper index number is
listed in its MiB http://rockhounding.net/projects/ups/pdf/apc-mib.pdf

I don't know if it can break it down to each outlet though. So it may
need to be the only thing on the UPS in order to use that data.

Ryan