From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Travis Johnson
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2006 3:30 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] power draw

"and now, the rest of the story"... The power supply feeding these power
bars is an APC Symmetra unit. There is no way to get a clamp around only 1
side of the circuit. The other issue is trying to avoid having to take down
an entire power bar to measure. :(

Travis
Microserv

Jonathan Schmidt wrote:
RadioShack has one for $21:
Model 22-602
It's a multimeter with clamp-on ammeter probe.
I had one from them years ago and looked like a real electrician's tool and
worked well.  However, this seems to have a clamp-on probe and goes to 30
amps.  For under $21, I might get one...handy, you know.  In fact, I'll pick
up one on the way home and tell you how it works.
. . . j o n a t h a n -----Original Message-----