Ben Moore

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2006 1:55 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Alvarion Comnet Radios have arrived

Thanks for the offer Ben.

But we'll have all of these units out in the field long before you can get a

box of nuts to me!

If it REALLY bothers me, I'll just run down to the local hardware store and
buy my own nuts.  grin

It's MUCH more fun to pick on you guys once in a while though.  evil grin

Say, I have a question for you.  When and why did you move from the welded
to the stamped base plates for the Sat. arms?  I'd guess that they are a bit

cheaper to make, but the material seems thinner.  Are they as strong?

Marlon
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless
www.odessaoffice.com/marlon/cam