From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mark Nash - Lists
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2006 1:12 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] 5.3/5.8 GHz Antenna Suggestion

I have usually used Trango backhauls, so I have not had to worry about 5 GHz

antennas and what to choose.  Now I'm going to try a MikroTik backhaul with
a CM9.  Currently, I've got two applications:

1. 2-mile link that I can perhaps use 5.3GHz over.

2. 8-mile link that I'll go 5.8GHz over.

What antennas have you used to accomplish links such as these...

Also, kI have heard that the output power of the CM9 in a MikroTik can be
adjusted.  Experience?

Mark Nash
Network Engineer
UnwiredOnline.Net