To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2006 3:09 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Quick-Connect PoE at CPE

Pac Wireless makes them:
http://pacwireless.com/products/RJ45-ECS.shtml

Mark Nash wrote:
George, awhile back I got from you a cat5 pigtail that had a quick-connect fitting on it. I think I can use these for my Tranzeo CPEs if I bore out the hole in the boot of the CPE. This could speed up installs & some troubleshooting as well, as we can disconnect the customer's PoE cable and plug into it directly from the inverter in my truck without taking off the boot and risking water problems.

How to you obtain these? and do you put on the pigtail portion of it or do they come terminated?

What are others doing for this?

Mark Nash
Network Engineer
UnwiredOnline.Net