From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brad Belton
Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2007 10:12 AM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Brad B,I got your answer on the pinout for BreezeACCESS VL

Ahh ok, neither do I or the people I've spoken with about this.  In another
post I illustrated the Alvarion VL pin out is simply inverted.  Don't see
how that could make any difference in cross talk rejection.

So, can we expect Alvarion will at some point begin to adhere to industry
wiring codes?
Several weeks ago you agreed a RSSI reading would be a good item to add.  Is
there any update as to when that will be available?

Best,

Brad