I am officially in Geek Heaven, I didn't even know I died but I haven't checked
my pulse for 42 minutes. :)

Forbes

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of CHUCK PROFITO
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 10:10 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Brad B, I got your answer on the pinout for BreezeACCESSVL

#
Star Trek Related Sightings
# Episode of Star Trek, "Clues", Whoopi Goldberg is supposed to meet Patrick
Stewart on holo-deck 4 at 2 O'clock
# There are 42 decks on the Enterprise NCC1701-D (the Next Generation ship)
# In an episode of Star Trek Voyager, first aired on April 17, 1995, when
the ship enters a "nebulae / alien being", the density around the ship
increases 42%
# The Antimatter generator is on deck 42 --which, as any physicist will tell
you, is an impossibility. Proof that Starfleet is really using an Infinite
Improbability engine in their starships...
# In a Star Trek DS9 episode (the one with the alien lass in the wheelchair
due to gravitational differences), there's a conversation between Quark and
some sort of alien trader bloke that runs something like...

        "How many rings have you got to sell?"
        "Forty two."
        "Forty two?"

# In the ST:TNG episode where Data is added to the trader's collection, the
tricyanate concentration in the water is 42 parts per million
# In the Star Trek episode 'The best of both worlds pt.2', the Enterprise is
chasing the Borg. At a certain point, Acting Captain Riker asks how long it
will take for the Borg to reach Earth. '27 minutes' is the reply. When he
asks how long it will take for the Enterprise, the answer is '42 minutes'
# In the movie "Star Trek: Generations" while Picard and Data are in stellar
cartography Picard asks, "How long until the energy ribbon enters this
sector?" The answer: "Approximately 42 hours"
# Episode 42 of Star trek:tng introduses the Borg
# Episode 42 of Deep Space 9 introduces the alternate universe.
# There is a British series called "4.2 Children"
Disney Related Sightings
# 42 is an address on a door in the queue line on Roger Rabbit ride in
Disneyland
# Disney is showing select audiences 42 minute clips of the new movie
"Crimson Tide" which is schedule for release on May 12, 1995
# At Disneyland in the ride "Alice in Wonderland", the little King says
"Remember Rule 42 ..." right after seeing the Queen of Hearts when she asks
you if you want to play croquet. This is also found in Lewis Carrol's Book
"Alice in Wonderland"
# Walt Disney's new waterpark, "Blizzard Beach" is built on 42 acres of land
# In the movie "Peter Pan", Copyright C 1955, When Captain Hook first sees
Peter, Wendy, and the boys coming into Never, Never Land and they are
standing on a cloud looking at the Island, Captain Hook relays the
coordinates to his pirate gunner: "...range 42"
# Disney is building a 300 million dollar hotel and amusement complex on
42nd street
# A binder for Donald Duck magazines is priced at NOK 42