Wow. I have been interviewed many times. I do not ever recall seeing anything so flattering printed about me or Mt. Vernon. Net. Thanks for the kind words from all of you.

What I really want to see is the day we all work for the goals of WISPA to the point that the entire WISP industry is getting press like this daily. Then I will be satisfied that we have all done our job well.
Scriv

Peter R. wrote:

*A WISP with Vision * <http://www.isp-planet.com/fixed_wireless/business/2007/mt.vernon.net.html>*Gerry Blackwell* <http://www.isp-planet.com/equipment/2006/barracuda_load_balancer.html>* * <http://www.isp-planet.com/news/2006/wsta_hot_technologies.html> [January 5, 2007] He has navigated federal, state, and local bureaucracies, runs an ISP association, and has built a WISP that's always a step ahead of the industry.
http://www.isp-planet.com/fixed_wireless/business/2007/mt.vernon.net.html