I was told they switched to VL.

Mike Bushard, Jr
Wisper Wireless Solutions, LLC
320-256-WISP (9477)
320-256-9478 Fax
 
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tom DeReggi
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 11:40 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] churn,double play and why WLP is key - I
finallyunderstand it

Agreed.  I bought a CPE once and it was a 30 day wait. They clearly didn't 
have funds to do production, and were looking for their clients to fund the 
production.
I didn't know Towersteam dumped Aperto. What did they switch to?

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Mike Bushard, Jr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 11:37 AM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] churn,double play and why WLP is key - I 
finallyunderstand it


> Yup Aperto PacetWave is a good product, But now that TowerStream and
> Freewire no longer uses it, no one seems to sell it, and the Company reps
> wont call you back, it really doesn't matter how good it was. If they 
> won't
> sell you product... well the funds dry up.
>
> I have a sector of VL in the office, with 2 SU's and 10Mhz Channels 
> pulling
> 15-16Mbps down and 13-14Mbps up.... 4 more Mhz than Aperto and 3-4 more
> Mbps.... I'll take that.
>
> Mike Bushard, Jr
> Wisper Wireless Solutions, LLC
> 320-256-WISP (9477)
> 320-256-9478 Fax
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
> Behalf Of Jeffrey Thomas
> Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 3:03 PM
> To: WISPA General List
> Subject: Re: [WISPA] churn, double play and why WLP is key - I
> finallyunderstand it
>
>
>> I believe it can now be said without reservation, that if you are using
>> unlicensed and wanting to implement a double play of VoIP + data, the
>> ONLY product out there that can do it in scale and with toll quality is
>> BreezeACCESS VL.
>
>
> Bzzz.. Wrong.
>
> Aperto supports toll quality voice of about 400 calls per sector, on 1/3 
> of
> the channel width that vl requires.
>
> Other than aperto though, I would agree with most of your sentiments.
>
> -
>
> Jeff
>
>
> -- 
> WISPA Wireless List: wireless@wispa.org
>
> Subscribe/Unsubscribe:
> http://lists.wispa.org/mailman/listinfo/wireless
>
> Archives: http://lists.wispa.org/pipermail/wireless/
>
>
> -- 
> WISPA Wireless List: wireless@wispa.org
>
> Subscribe/Unsubscribe:
> http://lists.wispa.org/mailman/listinfo/wireless
>
> Archives: http://lists.wispa.org/pipermail/wireless/ 

-- 
WISPA Wireless List: wireless@wispa.org

Subscribe/Unsubscribe:
http://lists.wispa.org/mailman/listinfo/wireless

Archives: http://lists.wispa.org/pipermail/wireless/


-- 
WISPA Wireless List: wireless@wispa.org

Subscribe/Unsubscribe:
http://lists.wispa.org/mailman/listinfo/wireless

Archives: http://lists.wispa.org/pipermail/wireless/

Reply via email to