I always like sending out messages like this because it is representative of why we have a trade association. Denise Miller from ISPCON (aka. The Golden Group) just sent me a note to let us know she wants to see some WISPA involvement in their next show. This helps ISPCON with attendance and helps us to work together to help the industry.

If you have an idea that you would like to speak about then let your voice be heard. Go to the link below and send in your request to speak. Have someone in mind you would like to speak? Then prod them and give them some ideas what you might like to see discussed. Maybe you don't want to speak but would like to see a topic discussed, debated, etc.? This is a good place to open up some dialog. I want to know what you all want to hear at a show and who you want to hear speak. Here is the request from Denise:

Wanted to make sure you knew that the call for papers submission form for ISPCON Spring 2007 speaking slots is up and running on the site at http://www.ispcon.com/speak.php