From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mark McElvy
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2007 5:09 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Hotspot backend automation.

I know this has been brought up many times but I am running Mikrotik
AP's as hotspots. I have a FreeRadius server running on Debian. I need a
backend website to take payments and create accounts in radius.
Currently my billing is done through Quickbooks and I have both a
Quickbooks and an Authorize.net merchant account.

Does anyone know of a solution?

Mark