From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Marlon K. Schafer
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2007 11:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] San Francisco Legislative Analyst report
releasedonEarthLink Google WiFi deal - says Start Over

Whoa, hold the phone there Haus.

I thought that the deal was bought and paid for by EL not Frisco!

onEarthLink Google WiFi deal - says Start Over

See PDF
http://www.sfgov.org/site/uploadedfiles/budanalyst/Reports/WiFi/MunicipalWiF
iReport_011107.pdf

Or