To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2007 10:46 AM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] outdoor webcam

Probably the first thing you should do is mount the camera above 10 feet or you won't have to worry about white balancing. Actually I've had some great chats with Marlon about Cameras and he has a plethra of information, that's who I'd suggest. Just remember "weather proof box". My favorite weather resistant camera is: http://www.fs.fed.us/gpnf/volcanocams/msh/ which looks at the explosive Mt. St Helens here in my state. At home I use linksys cameras.
There is my cent and a half.
Forbes