Hey Guys,

Anyone in the path of all those big ice storms need help or equipment? We heard a lot about Katrina but little about the ice. I'm guessing that there are far more people in trouble now, ice just doesn't make as cool of a picture as a flood. And what news crew wants to head out in the cold? grin

Anyhow, if anyone needs help of knows of someone that does, speak up and we'll try to find what you need for you!

laters,
Marlon
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless
www.odessaoffice.com/marlon/cam