I thought West Lafayette (Purdue) would be a good place for the game, based on the teams. Stadium may be a little small, but it is in the right place.

David E. Smith wrote:
Rick Harnish wrote:
Go Colts!  Wow what a game.  Finally Superbowl Bound!

I'll never understand how this works. We have a team from Indy and a
team from Chicago...

... playing in Florida.

I very much prefer the Major League Baseball (and NBA, and NHL, and
basically every major sport that isn't American football) way of doing
things, where you play the game in one of the two teams' stadiums. Since
the Super Bowl is a single game, not a series, there'd be some
contention over which stadium to play in, but at least it'd make more sense.

David Smith
MVN.net

--
Scott Reed