From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Patrick Leary
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 2:28 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] OT: eBay opinions? Best eBay store for used wireless?

Hi folks,

This post is more for personal interest than professional. I'm usually
an excellent Google searcher, but pulling up info about eBay in terms of
reputable eBay resellers, top eBay stores, etc. is proving difficult.
So, I thought I'd go straight to you since I know most of you have at
some point (or frequently) sell or purchase off eBay.

Any opinions on good eBay resellers of wireless gear? Any horror stories
about companies to stay away from?

Patrick

********
viruses.