Thanks Matt! Yes, the first thing I did was set up my own speed test
site "on net".

On 1/22/07, Matt Liotta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
RickG wrote:
> Dave,
>
> Thanks for the explanation. Really, my clients want to improve their
> browsing speed. Of course, like most people, they associate speed with
> speed test website such as speakeasy, etc.
In order to improve speed you need lower RTT and less congestion/packet
loss on any given route. The best way to achieve that is with a proper
blend of transit providers and peers. Additionally, having your own
hosted speedtest helps.

-Matt