What kind of speed can be obtained on such low frequencies?
-RickG

On 1/24/07, John Scrivner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The standard (as far as how gear can operate in the bands) has been
created through the NPRM known as 04-186 which has gone through about 3
years of the FCC meat grinder. There is no IEEE standard or anything
like that but the rules are as clear as any other unlicensed standard.
Companies like Intel, Cisco, etc. have equipment designed and built
which they say can be used to deliver unlicensed broadband in these
spaces today. They are being tight-lipped about it though.
Scriv