From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of J. Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 3:12 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Advanced Bandwidth Management

I would suspect that the customer (as is the case in much of the world,
not necessarily in the limited
world you may operate in) does not want to, or in many case could not
pay for such a pipe. In many
areas of the US, especially rural, bandwidth is extremely expensive.
Customers do not want to pay
close to $1k / month for their residential connection to the internet,
yet the customer would like to
access the internet at speed approaching 1.5 mbps (or even faster)
whenever they can. In such a case
it makes sense, is good business practice, and not at all unethical to
sell customers shared bandwidth.

In cases such as these, the question posed by the OP is a valid
question, and deserves an answer
other than one which implies that they may be doing something they
should not be. The world is a big
place. It is good to get out and see parts of it you may not have seen
lately.

John