From: Don Annas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 25 January 2007 04:52
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] Mikrotik 1 to 1 NAT question

I have an office router/Mikrotik that has a wan IP that is set up as a
global nat to an inside private range. Additionally, we have a /27 routed
to the Mikrotik and are doing 1 to 1 nat translations using dstnat for
certain servers. Our problem is that while traffic can get to these devices using the alternate IP on the /27, when the devices send outbound traffic, it appears to be coming from the wan IP that is utilized for the global NAT pool instead of the IP that we are trying to translate it too. Any ideas?
Thank you.

Don Annas

Triad Telecom, Inc.

HYPERLINK "mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]"[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Scott Reed
Owner