Well, he didn't say it was a secret but he didn't tell me to tell the world. He asked me to send a list of suggestions of anything I wanted in the program and said he had another guy who just sent a half dozen suggestions in and they were all added into the latest rev. I don't think it's my place to release the product. I just want suggestions on what "the perfect wisp program" would include so we can get it.

Brian