I include an introductory email along with the invoice to all incoming members. It gives them options for payment of dues through either credit card or check. It also gives them the URL of where to signup for the lists including the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list if they are Principle Members. Once they signup and I see that they are paid then I approve their subscription request. I do not automatically subscribe email addresses for people because many times they use a different address for their list subscriptions than they do for billing and such. I leave it to folks to decide how they want to subscribe.
Scriv

George Rogato wrote:

Thanks Rick, your the man!

Hey, does every paid member automatically get signed up to the membes list or is a manual thing?

George

Rick Harnish wrote:

It's taken care of George. Thanks

Rick Harnish