Hi All,

Anyone know of a good, sharp wisp operating in Arkansas? If so, please touch base with me. We have some political work for ya. It'll be related to the TV Whitespaces legislation working it's way up the line in DC right now.

You'll be workign with the New America Foundation. It's a group that's been very well alligned with the wisps on unlicensed issues over the years.

Please hit me OFF list ASAP!!!!

thanks!
marlon

----- Original Message ----- Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 8:28 PM
Subject: RE: White spaces and Senator Pryor's office...

Great news, thanks Marlon. WISPA's show of force in this proceeding is critical.

And if your associates know of any WISPs operating in Arkansas (Sen. Pryor) - and also Nebraska (Sen. Nelson) - it will help us politically to keep the Congressional pressure on the FCC. We just need examples for now.

Michael