I am looking for some input from current Ceragon users. We are in a
position that we have to upgrade 4 backhaul links to a higher throughput
capacity. I have been looking at Ceragon for a while and know several folks
on list that have their ISP's reputation built on the performance of these
radios, but I am unsure what model# everyone is using. I am looking for
 ~ 48mbps links and I think the FibeAire 4800 would suit my needs at this
time. Does anyone have any experience with these radios? What is NOT
included that I will need?

Thanks folks,
Mac