Patrick is correct - Flarion was working on 802.20 (full mobility broadband) which, with the "borging" of Flarion by Qualcomm, has essentially terminated.

Mobile Broadband standards work now seems to have shifted fully over to 802.16e / Mobile WiMAX (which will be 100% licensed spectrum.)

I'll answer the last question on another post.

Thanks,

Steve