From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Scrivner
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 10:22 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] ...from the FCC (reinforces what I was just saying
inthe TV whitespace thread)

Patrick,
We have an ex-FCC guy telling people NOT to file form 477? What is going

on? Why would this guy be saying such things? Can you give us some background on this guy and why he is doing this?
Scriv

As I was saying, the FCC is getting a bit edgy about WISPs deciding for
themselves what rules are important. I believe they were set off in
this
case (or made to respond) because former FCC policy chief, Robert
Canary
(now with Cisco), has been posting on the isp-wireless list that WISPs
are not obligated to file Form 477.