Agreed.  Seems kind of strong-arm.  Threats against
ones employer because you disagree with an employee, that ain't right.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack Unger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 3:50 PM
Subject: [WISPA] Disagree with me and I won't buy your product

I've been following the increasingly threatening discussions on this list that are saying (I'm paraphrasing here) - "Disagree with me and I won't buy your product". These threats are IMHO, out of line. Even more disturbing, these comments are coming from people that I know and who I greatly respect within our industry.

We all have a right to express ourselves on issues that we feel are significant. Further, we all have an OBLIGATION to responsibly express ourselves on issues of the day and issues that face our industry.

Instead of posting threats, can't we all resolve to take a little more time to compose and post thoughtful, well-reasoned, and constructive comments that truly strengthen our industry?

jack

Serving the License-Free Wireless Industry Since 1993
Newsletters Downloadable from http://ask-wi.com/newsletters.html