To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 5:20 PM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Disagree with me and I won't buy your product

Whoa WHOA I SAY BESSIE! I never threatened anyone's employer, I was just pointing out that if my System Administrator was on here making me look bad I'd have a word to say. I said my piece just like Patrick and John did and you all have too. But threaten Patrick with telling his boss boss? Not a chance! I was just trying to get him to see it from a different angle because just like my response it was purely from "here is how I feel" statement. Patrick doesn't have that luxury because how he feels is subsequently how his boss feels and his boss may not, that was my ONLY point. Let's keep the imaginations down here, I knew as soon as I sent that it would continue what shouldn't have continued, ironic this came right after taking away moderation - interesting play on words there. Anyway my one regret to having contributed to this thread is the old phrase "if you have nothing constructive to add, shut-up". OH and before someone on here says "He told me to shut up", NO I DIDN'T!

So shall we go back to talking about making Wireless a more efficient and desirable product for the masses now?!

Forbes Mercy
President - Washington Broadband, Inc.