PLEASE NOTE VERY CAREFULLY, THAT THIS IS NOT AN ANTI-USA STATEMENT.

For the past few months, I have noticed and commented that this organization has become very much USA orientated. I remember when we use to get posts from the UK, South America, New Zealand, Australia and Africa. We don't get that anymore or hardly any. I do remember when this organization was put together that it was suppose to be international.

But alas that all seems to have gone by the way. It is so sad, because as a Canadian I now have to wade thru FFC comments and alot of US orientated communications. If this where this organization is going, then I believe We must terminate our membership.

--
You have a Good Day now,

Carl A Jeptha
http://www.airnet.ca