From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Forbes Mercy
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 3:21 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Disagree with me and I won't buy your product

Whoa WHOA I SAY BESSIE!   I never threatened anyone's employer, I was
just pointing out that if my System Administrator was on here making me
look bad I'd have a word to say.  I said my piece just like Patrick and
John did and you all have too.  But threaten Patrick with telling his
boss boss?  Not a chance!  I was just trying to get him to see it from a
different angle because just like my response it was purely from "here
is how I feel" statement.  Patrick doesn't have that luxury because how
he feels is subsequently how his boss feels and his boss may not, that
was my ONLY point.  Let's keep the imaginations down here, I knew as
soon as I sent that it would continue what shouldn't have continued,
ironic this came right after taking away moderation - interesting play
on words there.  Anyway my one regret to having contributed to this
thread is the old phrase "if you have nothing constructive to add,
shut-up".  OH and before someone on here says "He told me to shut up",
NO I DIDN'T!

So shall we go back to talking about making Wireless a more efficient
and desirable product for the masses now?!

Forbes Mercy
President - Washington Broadband, Inc.