Yes, the VL has a very good one.
Actually to be more specific, it isn't actually a Spectrum analyzer, but a site survey tool to detect noise on channels. It picks up most everything, (with the exception of some rare Telco type grear), not just other basic 802.11 gear, which is the flaw of most low end Wifi Site Survey features. This may or may not have always been the case, but I know its there in V3 and V4.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl A jeptha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 11:25 AM
Subject: [WISPA] Alvarion Breeze Access

Hi,
Does the above equipment have some form of Spectrum Analyzer built in??????? Reason more than a year of happy co-location, our Tranzeo equipment seem to be interfered with. Before I approached the other guys I wanted some more info, because maybe they don't even know that there is interference. Alas I only have a 2.4 spectrum analyzer, but Tranzeo 5.8's seem to show interference.

--
You have a Good Day now,

Carl A Jeptha
http://www.airnet.ca