From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Carl A jeptha
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 8:25 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Alvarion Breeze Access

Hi,
 Does the above equipment have some form of Spectrum Analyzer built
in???????
Reason more than a year of happy co-location, our Tranzeo equipment seem

to be interfered with. Before I approached the other guys I wanted some
more info, because maybe they don't even know that there is
interference.
Alas I only have a 2.4 spectrum analyzer, but Tranzeo 5.8's seem to show

interference.

--
You have a Good Day now,

Carl A Jeptha