Brian:

Amateur Radio processes was one of the mental models I used in my proposal. You were right on in noting the similarities.

Thanks,

Steve (N8GNJ)

On Feb 8, 2007, at Feb 8  09:55 AM, Brian Webster wrote:

Steve,
        What you are suggesting here is very similar to what the ham radio
community does now. I would add a step in your process, that first the
offending WISP be contacted via official WISPA correspondence explaining what it is we are doing and the planned course of action through the FCC and give them a chance to correct the problems voluntarily. That's what the hams
do and many times that works. If this process were to work, we might
actually get recognition from the FCC as a monitor for this purpose.

Thank You,
Brian Webster

---

Steve Stroh