Those _are_ Netgear routers. The thread was looking for consumer grade routers. All sub hundred dollar wireless routers are going to lose their way periodically and require power cycling. This particular router has Atheros chipset and it's priced for throw away so you don't have to waste more on RMA than the router is worth in the first place.

Matt wrote:
We use WAR boards but if it's resi wireless LAN needed, these work fine
http://www.pcbay.net/wgnewirowisu.html. They have Atheros chipset and are
$22 delivered. Throw them away when they die. All the consumer grade stuff

Those look like Netgear routers.  We run PPPoE and have always had
trouble with Netgear routers requiring a reboot to reconnect if you do
something stupid like update the firmware on the Mikrotik PPPoE server
in the middle of the night.

Matt