From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 2:21 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Indoor CPE for 900 mhz microtik

We have been a waverider shop for a couple of years but have recently installed a microtik 900 mhz AP and was wondering what is available for INDOOR CPE

No answer for you there but was just wandering how the Mikrotik 900 AP was
working?  Been using Canopy 900 due to its interference rejection, frequency
reuse and easy integrated install.  Have just wandered how much more
throughput Mikrotik can do and what kind of range?

Matt