From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Scrivner
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 12:28 PM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] New WISPA Member

I would like to introduce all of you to Ross Cornett of Hofnet
Communications, Inc..  They are WISPA's newest Principle Member. I have
known Ross for a number of years and I am glad to see him make the step
up to membership in WISPA. Here is some information about Hofnet
Communications, Inc.:

Hofnet Communications, Inc.
Owners:
Ross Cornett
Michael Hoffman

We are located in Effingham Illinois and have been in business as HofNet

since November of 2005.  We have grown our network to stretch north to
Shelbyville IL, south to Kinmundy IL, West to Altamont IL and East to
Dieterich IL.  We are building infrastructure to handle VOIP, Video, and

Internet to the rural communities. We currently offer 2.4 Ghz, 900 Mhz,
and 5.8 Ghz services.  We have dialup services also.  We supply Internet

services to over 15 cities

computer viruses(190).

computer viruses(42).

viruses.