I guess it wouldn't hurt to provide a link eh? :-)

http://www.ccbsure.com/Home.aspx

Mac Dearman

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mac Dearman
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 10:20 AM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] - What about insurance?

Dave,

  It would be a MISTAKE to not check these folks out. I have had insurance
here for years, but I can honestly say that I have never ha a claim so I
can't tell you if they pay or not. LOL

I do know they will take your money, give you a web log in that enables you
to add (& print) your own certificates of Insurance - -like if you are
renting tower space or on a roof top - - you can go in and add those other
businesses names as co-insured or show that you have them listed as
"covered."  It has been a really good deal and VERY reasonably priced I
might add!

Mac Dearman