Hi All,

I have a water tower that's kicking my tail. I've been through a slug of sb and inscape and compex ap's. Everything works for a little while then either outright dies or starts flaking out.

Power seems to be fine, and there are NO pumps at this local. I've got grounding and lightning protection out the wazzoo.

I need to try a different ap. There's not much room in the box up top though. I'll need a really small device. It needs to be able to handle at least 120* to -30* f.

I was thinking of Cisco or Lucent.  Any bright ideas?

Don't say MT or StarOS. I want a certified device...... No home brew up there.

thanks,
Marlon
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless
www.odessaoffice.com/marlon/cam