One thing I noticed is the state lists aren't mentioned or linked from the web pages at www.wispa.org.

Sam Tetherow
Sandhills Wireless

Rick Harnish wrote:
As most of you know, we have a mailing list for every state designed
specifically for WISPs to communicate with each other on a more local basis
to keep up with legislative issues and local opportunities.  We really need
someone to step up in each state and try to organize each of these lists and
invite other WISPs in your state to subscribe.  The subscription address is
http://lists.wispa.org/mailman/listinfo/indiana but you should replace
Indiana with the state you want to subscribe to such as
http://lists.wispa.org/mailman/listinfo/montana.  You can also go to
operate.
We have about 50 members here in Indiana and have had several state WISPA
meetings to coordinate efforts and develop opportunities between each other.
If you can help out this effort let me know.  It is a great way to develop
our industry further and communicate with state officials in a more
efficient manner.  For instance, our state broadband coordinator is welcome
to make a post to the list if he has someone call in looking for service in
a certain area.  It's a good way to quickly pass the leads on to the
providers.
Thanks,

Rick Harnish

President