The new WISP operator members are pouring in lately. Momentum is moving straight ahead for WISPA. Thanks to all of you. Martha Huizenga of DC Access, LLC is our newest WISP Principal Member. Please help me welcome Martha and Matt (Another husband and wife team). I am sure we will call on you from time to time to meet with folks in D.C. if you do not mind. I will be there next week myself. Here is a bit of information about them:

DC Access was started in 1999 by Matt Wade as a dial-up and web hosting provider. DC Access began providing wireless broadband in 2003 and have steadily grown this part of the business. We still provide nationwide dial-up and web hosting. I joined Matt in 2004, making the business a true husband and wife team. We are located in Washington, DC and provide wireless broadband in the 2.4Ghz band to residents, both single and multi-dwelling buildings and businesses on Capitol Hill. We are glad to have finally joined WISPA and feel that it will be an invaluable source of information.

Thanks

Martha Huizenga
DC Access, LLC