I just wanted to let the list know that Marlon from Odessa, WA came down today,
a two and a half hour drive (too foggy for me to fly up and get him) and taught
my new installers how to properly do couplings on coax and cat 5 plus helped us
move two tower antennas.  He did this for considerably less pay then anyone
else but wanted to help another WISPA member.

Every day I get more value out of belonging to this group, from Form 455 to
this amazing generosity, all he asked was that if they have an emergency that
taxed his resources could I help back.   I'm a retired Fire Chief and it's so
refreshing to hear someone in the Private Sector have the same approach as the
Fire Service has for loaning each others assets when things get crazy.  It's a
testimony to the strength of our membership and the friendships that happen
because of it.  This has reinvigoraged me for this stressful business because
when you feel your alone and the only one truly motivated for success then
someone comes along that is the same its nice to have someone to talk to who
can relate on our level.

One note to Marlon, I know you saw me do some things that would make for good
fodder on here but be warned I will fire back with my own.. lol!  What a great
friend and fellow WISP I have found with Marlon, bravo to all of you for doing
what so many independent business owners never seem to do, get a long for the
common good.  Thank you, Marlon!

Forbes Mercy ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

President - Washington Broadband, Inc.  http://www.wabroadband.com

Yakima, WA (509) 853-0858