Fair enough. I might have been a little on the touchy side myself there.
In the context of
what I had been reading, particularly a comment about how the use of 5.4
was going to
require someone to install another phone line just to handle complaints
from the DoD,
coupled with the current excitement around the list that some WISPs have
*gasp* been
using un-certified gear, it appeared to me that your question might have
been motivated
by suspicion in that regard.

Thanks for the clarification.

John Vogel