From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Joe Laura
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 1:10 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] For those in business just about a year...

I wish we would have had funding. Just hard work, 7 days a week, 14 hour
days until things started rolling. Eventually made ends meet and then
actually started seeing some profits at some point. Advertising is a
mystery. Its like certain wireless gear. It might work in some areas but not
others. Are you in a rural area?
Superior Wireless
New Orleans,La.
www.superior1.com