Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 7:05 AM
Subject: [WISPA] failing Canopy 900

I keep losing canopy 900 APs. I used the spectrum analyzer yesterday and saw -36 signal on channels 928, 929, and 930. Will that strong signal desensitize the radio into failure? because for some reason SMs that used to be -65 are -80 (on both sides of the like) and 17 out of 33 associations have dropped off the AP. I've been fighting this for a year. I've installed my own grounding, a lighting dissipater, 6 new APs, 2 new omnis, and 3 new cables. I think I have ruled out anything that could be killing this AP except if something RF is killing it. Any input will help.

Brian