I am passing on a list of known Amateur Radio repeaters in the 902-928 band.

If you want to be a good RF citizen and avoid interference it would be a
good idea to consult this list and coordinate operation with them if you
share an area. They will usually also know where other sources of
interference may be.

This list is given with the understand that you will use it in a
constructive way, and to ensure that you are informed as to any activity out
there.

Remember: They are licensed- you are not. Their license (call sign) is right
on the list.

As an extra benefit, though, these people are anxious to work with radio
technology and may already be trying to figure out what interference they
are seeing may be.  They have the same problems as you do with cordless
phones, illegal video senders and whatnot.  Some of them may be excellent
resources (or potential future employees)

There may also be licensed Amateur television in the same spectrum, mostly
in California though. If there is an interest I can attempt to compile a
list of that as well.

The good word here is COORDINATE with your neighbors.
Repeating for good measure:  The good word here is COORDINATE with your
neighbors.

The URL (which should be on your favorites if you deploy 900) is
http://www.ohioaprs.net/ar902/

Yes- I have one on the list. I am a WISP - and a Ham

Ralph
Brightlan