From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Marlon K. Schafer
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2007 11:46 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Is it enough ?

Yeah, being on time is nice.  And we've already filed a couple of times on
this issue over the years that it's been around.

It all takes time and I don't always have as much as it takes to learn the
issues, talk to others, work with others (like NAF, MAP, Cisco, Intel, ieee,

etc.).

If you'd like to join the fcc committee.....  grin
marlon