On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 23:57:15 -0800, George Rogato wrote

I LIKE it :)

I've gotten a bunch... well, HECK, every last customer is from "word of
mouth" and lately we're growing as fast as we can fund it.

Not really fast enough, though.

I plan on some serious marketing come the end of this school year and my
partner gets out of school, so we can both work full time.

Now, just to find that extra $10K I need to stock up the equipment and carry
me through that 90 days to break even...