From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mac Dearman
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 11:58 AM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] ALVARION VL 4.0 AP

Someone give me a hand here please.

I have a contract to deliver 10Mbps dedicated bandwidth to a hospital as
well as building them a leased wireless network for the hospital to 6 off
site buildings. All of these buildings (but 1) are with in "rock throwing"
distance of the Hospital. I am looking at the Alvarion VL 4.0 AP to do the
wireless connections.

Here is my dilemma since I am very limited in VL knowledge:
1. Will I be able to not only connect these 6 out lying buildings, but also
place one of the SU's on my tower to provide them with the 10Mbps dedicated
BW?
Or will I need to do a PTP?

2. I believe the AP is only possible of 10Mbps total???

Thanks,
Mac Dearman